Skip to main content

Art Advantage 8-Inch by 10-Inch Twin-Pack Artist Canvas Recent Reviews



i had both kids each do a painting. it took at least an hour to paint such a large depiction. it took color well and we only used crayola washable paints. now i have a only one of its kind dual painting on our fire mantel that our whole family tree can enjoy. much best than a tired old imitator print. i bought 2 so schooling on doing it every year
- miluma

Before these I bought Winsor and Newton deep edge canvases. Those were amazing to me. I put them through a lot and they pulled through. Now these... I wouldn't call them bad, but I would say, they are kind of low in quality. I mean, you can't beat the price for this mass and they aren't crooked or anything. But they came including a little dark tinge on the confront and could stand at least one more layer of gesso. I hope this review helps someone make the right choice. unattractively update after I paint on them.
- justalittleoff

These are the best large canvases for the fee. They can be really expensive as you pass up the 8x10 assemble. I'm very happy with these.
- KatieBell

Decent product for an art machinate, or practicing actor. The product did met my expectations and seemed to be inflicted including a decent price.
- Heather Adams

Great size! Awesome size of wrap ! Great value for the money. This product will defiantly be reordered along with many of the other sizes available.
- Ann-marie Jillson

I didn't buy this product to paint on, I used it to mod podge a 16x20 photo, turning it into a photo canvas This is the cheapest canvas including emancipated shipping. Everything is perfect when it arrived. I will be purchasing more to make more photo canvas!
- peekachu808

Ordered these canvases hoping to be inflicted including them quickly. They arrived and I was happy to be inflicted including them, EXCEPT in the order specs they say that they are 1.4" deep but the ones that arrived are single .75" deep and not usable for non framed arcade lynching...so I be inflicted including to go out and find others for more money while I return these. Should be inflicted including realized the piece as described was too skilled to be true....but for the ill-treat depth, the canvases are fair.
- Pegret

This was my first have a crack at being a painter, lol. I really liked these canvases, flush even if they could have been deeper, they seem like they're decently through. I liked that it came in a two pack in case I decided to FUBAR the first one. haha
- Mellie

I am by no earnings a certified visual artist, but this was just aptly and at a splendid price for a DIY home gear machinate. My painting came out wonderful, and I am export a additional wrap. My only protest was that the form was abstractedly poor, but its not like it ruined or anything. I just think you would have to be austere with it to not damage a refined machinate or tear the canvas et c. Also the canvas on the bottom of the pack had small black smudges, which will easily be painted over and also the staples from the back of top canvas had made indentations on the front of the bottom canvas, but since I unpacked it, the inscription have stretched out. I would definitely urge for casual use--like I said I am export a following pack!
- Amanda

I have approved this depiction pack a link era and it is a splendid deal and splendid feature. This is the best deal I have establish on depiction this big.
- Steven Smith


Art Advantage 8-Inch by 10-Inch Twin-Pack Artist Canvas

The heaviest weight of the promotional canvas available in the U.S. today. Triple primed including acid free acrylic primer. 100-percent natural cotton canvas pre-stretched over 3/4" x 1-1/2" paulownia stretcher bars. Individual canvas are stapled on the back so that the artist can include the canvas sides in the artwork, thus alleviating the need for an expensive frame. Medium feel and uniform weave readily accepts oils, acrylics and alkyds.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buy Online 100G Kids Children Wedding Crafts Hobby Yellow Colored Play Sand 1 Bag Toys

Today, if you do not want to disappoint, Check price before the Price Up. Buy 100G Kids Children Wedding Crafts Hobby Yellow Colored Play Sand 1 Bag Toys with Paypal . You will not regret if check price. Where to Buy 100G Kids Children Wedding Crafts Hobby Yellow Colored Play Sand 1 Bag Toys? This shopping online sellers provide the finest and low cost which integrated super save shipping for 100G Kids Children Wedding Crafts Hobby Yellow Colored Play Sand 1 Bag Toys Under $50 . Reading opinions delivers you with a a lot of fuller data of the cons and pros on the Deals For 100G Kids Children Wedding Crafts Hobby Yellow Colored Play Sand 1 Bag Toys . The Cheapest 100G Kids Children Wedding Crafts Hobby Yellow Colored Play Sand 1 Bag Toys had good price and awesome customers feedback. The best Best Savings for 100G Kids Children Wedding Crafts Hobby Yellow Colored Play Sand 1 Bag Toys by Publishing firm ,ar excellent ware. Maybe it's a pretty excellent ware for your value. You are ...

Price Compare ALEX Toys Little Hands Cupcake Craft NEW Fun Create 8 Cute Cupcake Crafts

Shop for best price Buy Online ALEX Toys Little Hands Cupcake Craft NEW Fun Create 8 Cute Cupcake Crafts . Price Low and Options of ALEX Toys Little Hands Cupcake Craft NEW Fun Create 8 Cute Cupcake Crafts for Sale Online from variety stores in usa. products sale 2017. Who Sells ALEX Toys Little Hands Cupcake Craft NEW Fun Create 8 Cute Cupcake Crafts Cheap? Save more on Discounted ALEX Toys Little Hands Cupcake Craft NEW Fun Create 8 Cute Cupcake Crafts . See our great selection and top shopping. Buy on Price Compare ALEX Toys Little Hands Cupcake Craft NEW Fun Create 8 Cute Cupcake Crafts now. Best Price Guarantee! Limit time Deal!. The best ALEX Toys Little Hands Cupcake Craft NEW Fun Create 8 Cute Cupcake Crafts Reviews from Author ,are usually good quality merchandise. Whether it's a fairly excellent merchandise with the economic value. You possibly can check guide from consumers to determine added from their past experiences. The customers can use opinions offers you a ple...

On Sale Gel-a-Peel Accessory 3-pack Craft Kit - Sparkle NEW 2-Day Shipping

This shopping online sellers provide the finest and low expense price which included super conserve shipping for Best Price Gel-a-Peel Accessory 3-pack Craft Kit - Sparkle NEW 2-Day Shipping . Reading opinions offers you with a a good deal of fuller information of the cons and pros in the Gel-a-Peel Accessory 3-pack Craft Kit - Sparkle NEW 2-Day Shipping for Sale Online . The Big SALE Gel-a-Peel Accessory 3-pack Craft Kit - Sparkle NEW 2-Day Shipping make all buyers happy :). Price Comparisons for Gel-a-Peel Accessory 3-pack Craft Kit - Sparkle NEW 2-Day Shipping. You still want to buy the Best Price Gel-a-Peel Accessory 3-pack Craft Kit - Sparkle NEW 2-Day Shipping ? The Best Price Gel-a-Peel Accessory 3-pack Craft Kit - Sparkle NEW 2-Day Shipping is basically a very good product. If compared to the others. Discounted Gel-a-Peel Accessory 3-pack Craft Kit - Sparkle NEW 2-Day Shipping is clearly better. Buy now !!, you might have a low price, you should check the price before you bu...