Skip to main content

Swingline ClassicCut Ingento 18-Inch Guillotine Paper Trimmer, CL520m, Maple (1152) User Reviews



Swingline ClassicCut Ingento 18-Inch Guillotine Paper Trimmer, CL520m, Maple (1152) User ReviewsBought this pro my wife (crafter extraordinaire) pro Christmas. Let's just say with the intention of it was just what Santa ordered! It is gray and impressively built - just be fond of the ones I dredge up in the teach personnel early my childhood (except with the intention of they currently suggest itself with a safety bar to prevent Billy early inadvertently adornment his finger nails). This is a go-time hold. It can be handed down as a family ranking heirloom. If you need the best document trimmer, this is it. And no problem, I looked at ALL of them.
- Duevalvduc "DUEVALVDUC"

I agree with the skilled reviews and disagree with the bad. The business was well set up as I got it and hasn't had one fault in check over of the fact with the intention of. I've had it for months now and used it for whatever business from cardstock to onion skin paper and the blade handles it all. I have no complaints.
- Bret Blakeslee

I like this cutter. My wife likes to make books from time to time so she desires to cut multiple sheets of document at once and also cut book enter and this cutter can handle it all just fine. It is a levelheaded cut of work and the blade is bounty sharp.We only use this from time-to-time so I can't vouch for it's performance below gray use but it has held up very well for us.My only complaints are that the extent and grid are not very true and it would be nice if there was a in tears that pushed down or held the document steady while it was cold. For the money even if, this is an excellent item.
- JB

Just like the old days it is an exceptional cutter. I would have agreed 5 stars but the ruler is not honest. So the closer you get to the 18 inches the more off the cut. It is not utterly off, but this means it can't be used for precision cold. Which is a real bring shame on for this fee. I notice a additional assessor was handy enough to fix this himself- but no one must have to.
- Elizabeth S. McEwan

This manufactured goods is value the amount of cash you will put down on it. I have used it for building cards, for adornment posters, building wrap filler from rolled auburn document and for clipping coupons.It saves me so much time and energy I cannot be with you why I didn't hold one faster.
- Sarah Liz

It's extremely precise and sharp. Works splendid. Grit outline and blade seems extremely honest too. Can cut just as good from top or bottom of the harvester.
- Ann Tong "St Mark Preschool"

Extremely precise water supply made and saves a ration of time and try. Vastly not compulsory the release thing I would exchange is the aid of the metric measurements instead of standard.
- JB

I've everlastingly sought after a document trimmer, but I by no means got almost to purchasing one. I work in an personnel, so I use the one on my job. I felt that I must also have one at home for my home personnel. So I made the hold at a evenhanded fee. I saved about $30 bucks in reference to other retailers. I'm lucky with the performance and look forwards to using it virtually for the rest of my days, so to converse in. ;-)
- Alonzo Gudger

In spite of the reviewers who said it does not cut correctly, I planning I would try this harvester anyway--maybe they only got unlucky. It is very attractive, it is solid, the blade is astute, and the grids are manifest in inches (my last harvester was in cooperation inches and metric, and I got a headache only looking at it). So, it arrived days gone by, and the at the start business I did was to take 3 pieces of paper, real check, and cut them on all 4 sides, go careful to hold the in trade snugly hostile to the guide. Not one of them was cut accurately. Now, I'm not talking about 1/8" off, or even 1/16", but 1/32" for guaranteed. I do not aspire to estimate which of my edges are going to be honest.Also, as a replacement for of go on the outside of the blade, where it usually is, the safety hook goes from the missing side and across the top of the soubriquet, which I find very irritating.In addendum, here is a note on the go up telltale you to make guaranteed to pull the blade to the missing, headed for the board, as you're cutting. In my encounter, this means with the intention of sweet quickly, it will not cut the bottom of the leaf except you do this.If these equipment don't bother you, you will be fortunate with this harvester. I in black and white out the restore label and returned it today. I will try the Head of disorder W18, which is available on amazon for about the same fee.
- Monelle M. Richmond

I had to remove the built-in ruler, and by a check, I had to re-position this ruler so that it was actually "check" to the cold blade. What good was this product if it did not cut check? Swingline must be outsourcing like much of America's Companies. What a shame too. Swingline use to be the very best you could buy. Not any longer! Keep searching....
- Kenneth M. Stevens "**Senior Amazon Reviewer **"

Swingline ClassicCut Ingento 18-Inch Guillotine Paper Trimmer, CL520m, Maple (1152) Detail View


Swingline ClassicCut Ingento 18-Inch Guillotine Paper Trimmer, CL520m, Maple (1152)

CL500m Series offer levelheaded, high-quality performance. Self-sharpening blade. Cuts up to 15 sheets. Gray-job maple base and die-cast metal cold arm. Alignment grid and ruler. Cold lengths (#1132 - 12", #1142 - 15", #1152 - 18", #1162 - 24", #1172 - 30" and #1182 - 36"). Top surprise ten-year warranty.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buy Online 100G Kids Children Wedding Crafts Hobby Yellow Colored Play Sand 1 Bag Toys

Today, if you do not want to disappoint, Check price before the Price Up. Buy 100G Kids Children Wedding Crafts Hobby Yellow Colored Play Sand 1 Bag Toys with Paypal . You will not regret if check price. Where to Buy 100G Kids Children Wedding Crafts Hobby Yellow Colored Play Sand 1 Bag Toys? This shopping online sellers provide the finest and low cost which integrated super save shipping for 100G Kids Children Wedding Crafts Hobby Yellow Colored Play Sand 1 Bag Toys Under $50 . Reading opinions delivers you with a a lot of fuller data of the cons and pros on the Deals For 100G Kids Children Wedding Crafts Hobby Yellow Colored Play Sand 1 Bag Toys . The Cheapest 100G Kids Children Wedding Crafts Hobby Yellow Colored Play Sand 1 Bag Toys had good price and awesome customers feedback. The best Best Savings for 100G Kids Children Wedding Crafts Hobby Yellow Colored Play Sand 1 Bag Toys by Publishing firm ,ar excellent ware. Maybe it's a pretty excellent ware for your value. You are ...

Price Compare ALEX Toys Little Hands Cupcake Craft NEW Fun Create 8 Cute Cupcake Crafts

Shop for best price Buy Online ALEX Toys Little Hands Cupcake Craft NEW Fun Create 8 Cute Cupcake Crafts . Price Low and Options of ALEX Toys Little Hands Cupcake Craft NEW Fun Create 8 Cute Cupcake Crafts for Sale Online from variety stores in usa. products sale 2017. Who Sells ALEX Toys Little Hands Cupcake Craft NEW Fun Create 8 Cute Cupcake Crafts Cheap? Save more on Discounted ALEX Toys Little Hands Cupcake Craft NEW Fun Create 8 Cute Cupcake Crafts . See our great selection and top shopping. Buy on Price Compare ALEX Toys Little Hands Cupcake Craft NEW Fun Create 8 Cute Cupcake Crafts now. Best Price Guarantee! Limit time Deal!. The best ALEX Toys Little Hands Cupcake Craft NEW Fun Create 8 Cute Cupcake Crafts Reviews from Author ,are usually good quality merchandise. Whether it's a fairly excellent merchandise with the economic value. You possibly can check guide from consumers to determine added from their past experiences. The customers can use opinions offers you a ple...

On Sale Gel-a-Peel Accessory 3-pack Craft Kit - Sparkle NEW 2-Day Shipping

This shopping online sellers provide the finest and low expense price which included super conserve shipping for Best Price Gel-a-Peel Accessory 3-pack Craft Kit - Sparkle NEW 2-Day Shipping . Reading opinions offers you with a a good deal of fuller information of the cons and pros in the Gel-a-Peel Accessory 3-pack Craft Kit - Sparkle NEW 2-Day Shipping for Sale Online . The Big SALE Gel-a-Peel Accessory 3-pack Craft Kit - Sparkle NEW 2-Day Shipping make all buyers happy :). Price Comparisons for Gel-a-Peel Accessory 3-pack Craft Kit - Sparkle NEW 2-Day Shipping. You still want to buy the Best Price Gel-a-Peel Accessory 3-pack Craft Kit - Sparkle NEW 2-Day Shipping ? The Best Price Gel-a-Peel Accessory 3-pack Craft Kit - Sparkle NEW 2-Day Shipping is basically a very good product. If compared to the others. Discounted Gel-a-Peel Accessory 3-pack Craft Kit - Sparkle NEW 2-Day Shipping is clearly better. Buy now !!, you might have a low price, you should check the price before you bu...